We invite you to attend the 87th annual meeting of the Lake Rescue Association, , Ludlow Community Center.*
Among the topics to be discussed:
- Report on Milfoil in Lake Rescue
- Increased sedimentation in the lakes
- State dock permit at the boat launch
- Discussion about other ways to preserve and protect our lakes
- Discussion with: our Milfoil divers, the Yoders
Coffee and muffins/bagels will be served!
* Note: The Ludlow Community Center is located in the old State Armory Building next to the Black River schools on Route 103 South.
TBD????? 19th Annual LRA
INDEPENDENCE DAY PICNIC 2019
FRIDAY, JULY ?? th, 2020 * 12:00 NOON
(RAIN DATE, JULY ??th)
(An email will be sent by 10AM on the ??th if the event will be held on the ??th)
Back By Popular Demand!
All Inclusive Barbecue
By Tom's Loft Tavern
You can bring a dessert to share! Family Games following the Barbecue !!!
$12.00 Ages 12 and up, $7.00 Ages 7 to 11
or (917) 596-7476
or RSVP and pay the day of the picnic.
Register and PAY NOW
Send your check to LRA, P.O. Box 372, Ludlow, VT 05149
NOTE: The LRA is not involved with the boat parade.
(January 13, 2017) "Flow," the official blog of the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation's Watershed Management Division
During fall 2016, the Watershed Management Division revisited places hit hard by Tropical Storm Irene in 2011. One such area was the Black River corridor through the towns of Plymouth and Ludlow. This is the first of three posts celebrating five years of hard work by local and State partners to improve the resilience of waterways in the Black River/Lake Rescue watershed. Continue reading . . .